Our God is generous, and it is an important part of any life of faith to sharing what we receive with others. West Concord Union Church invites your financial gifts throughout the year to support our shared ministry. You can send a check, set up a regular online bill payment, or give securely right now using PayPal (choose the “Send Money to Friends & Family” option to avoid fees). See a fuller explanation of ways to give here.
Sweet, Sweet Spirit: 2018 Congregational Appeal
“Your word is lamp to my feet and a light to my path.
How sweet are your words, sweeter than honey to my mouth!” – Psalm 119
“There’s a sweet, sweet spirit in this place, ” as the Doris Akers hymn goes. At West Concord Union Church, we gather to worship, to grow, and to serve. We honor the God who made us, centering our hearts in faith. We witness our lives growing sweeter and stronger as we are filled and bound together by the Spirit.
We hope you will join us in supporting West Concord Union Church financially in 2018 so that we can continue offering worship that revives weary hearts, enrichment that draws all ages and abilities closer to God, and service opportunities that invite us into deeper discipleship. Filled and bound together by God’s Spirit, we can do so much more than any of us can do alone.
As you consider your giving for 2018, please consider the following giving challenges:
- Celebrate our Community: Give a gift in a multiple of $125 or increase your pledge by a multiple of $125 in honor of WCUC’s 125 years of faithful community.
- Build our Future: Increase last year’s gift or pledge by 3% to keep our wonderful ministries strong as costs increase. Learn more about the 2018 budget below.
- Sustain our Ministry: If you’ve never pledged before, set a household goal for your yearly giving and dedicate a portion as a pledge to WCUC. Set up an online bill payment with your bank for greater ease!
- Grow in Faith: Jesus challenges us to take seriously the spiritual impact of our spending. Calculate the percentage of your income that you give to others and take one step closer to a tithe (10%) this year.
You can pledge online here (coming soon!) Thank you for supporting West Concord Union Church!
Additional Giving Resources (coming soon!):
- WCUC 2018 initial budget (to be revised before Annual Meeting)
- A proportional giving chart
- Include WCUC in your will