Our God is generous, and it is an important part of any life of faith to sharing what we receive with others. West Concord Union Church invites your financial gifts throughout the year to support our shared ministry. You can send a check, set up an automatic payment through your bank, or give securely right now using PayPal (choose the “Send Money to Friends & Family” option to avoid fees). Learn more about ways to give here. And be inspired! Watch the “Sweet Sweet Spirit” video here.
Sweet, Sweet Spirit: 2018 Congregational Giving Appeal
“There’s a sweet, sweet spirit in this place, ” as the Doris Akers hymn goes. That line rings true today at West Concord Union Church, as we gather to worship, to grow, and to serve. Our lives are sweetened as we are filled up and bound together by the Spirit.
We hope you will join us in supporting West Concord Union Church financially in 2018 so that we can continue offering worship that revives weary hearts, enrichment that draws all ages and abilities closer to God, and service opportunities that invite us into deeper discipleship. Filled and bound together by God’s Spirit, we can do so much more than any of us can do alone.
As you consider your giving for 2018, please consider the following giving challenges:
- Become a Ministry Partner: Make a first-time pledge to WCUC.
- Build our Future: Increase a previous gift or pledge by 5% or more to keep our wonderful ministries strong as our costs and community of givers change.
- Grow in Faith: Increase the percentage of your income that you give to others.
- Schedule Your Giving: Set up an automatic pledge payment from your bank account.
You can pledge online here. Thank you for supporting West Concord Union Church!
Additional Giving Resources:
- Where your Giving Goes: View a summary of the proposed 2018 budget
- Why Give:A resource to help us think about the reasons for giving.
- How Much? A resource to help us think about how much we are called to give.