Our God is generous, and it is an important part of any life of faith to sharing what we receive with others. West Concord Union Church invites your financial gifts throughout the year to support our shared ministry. You can send a check, set up a regular online bill payment, or give securely right now using PayPal (choose the “Send Money to Friends & Family” option to avoid fees). Learn more about ways to give here.
Sweet, Sweet Spirit: 2018 Congregational Giving Appeal
“There’s a sweet, sweet spirit in this place, ” as the Doris Akers hymn goes. That line rings true today at West Concord Union Church, as we gather to worship, to grow, and to serve. Our lives are sweetened as we are filled up and bound together by the Spirit.
We hope you will join us in supporting West Concord Union Church financially in 2018 so that we can continue offering worship that revives weary hearts, enrichment that draws all ages and abilities closer to God, and service opportunities that invite us into deeper discipleship. Filled and bound together by God’s Spirit, we can do so much more than any of us can do alone.
As you consider your giving for 2018, please consider the following giving challenges:
- Become a Ministry Partner: Make a first-time pledge for yearly giving to WCUC.
- Build our Future: Increase a previous gift or pledge by 3% to keep our wonderful ministries strong as costs increase. Learn more about the 2018 budget here.
- Grow in Faith: Follow the biblical model of giving a percentage of your income, increasing your percentage each year toward a goal of giving 10% or more to others.
You can pledge online here. Thank you for supporting West Concord Union Church!
Additional Giving Resources:
- 2018 proposed budget: View a narrative budget or a line-item budget. (coming soon!)
- A proportional giving chart